Validas offers the following products to help customers make their tools & libraries safe.
Tool Chain Analyzer
Our Tool Chain Analyzer (TCA) is the tool for modeling and analyzing tools and tool chains. The TCA covers all qualification relevant aspects of tools.
You can get a trial version of the TCA after a free training session with one of our employees. If you are interested in our product and a free training session on how to use it, please contact E-Mail
QST: QUALIFICATION SUPPORT TOOL
The Qualification Support Tool (QST) supports the qualification of tools and libraries by automatizing the following steps:
- Planning the qualification (use cases)
- Selection of environment & configuration parameters
- Execution of test cases using the Test Automation Unit (TAU)
- Generation of qualification documents and safety manuals
The QST does the work in compliance with main safety standards (IEC 61508, ISO 26262,..) and contains process descriptions as well as compliance reports.
QST can be used to qualify:
- Tools (single tools or tool chains)
- Pre-existing/unchanged SW components
- Newly developed SW components
QST can be adapted to any tool (commercial / inhouse / open source) by creating the corresponding tool/library model using the TCA tool. TCA tool and TAU are included in the QST. Validas supports you in configuration of QST to qualify your tool/library.
See here for more information about qualification services.
With a detailed tool classification report, it is fast & easy to find the right tool qualification kits for you. Contact us at E-Mail
In order to support you in composing a safe tool chain, Validas maintains a database of tools which can be qualified if required, along with some basic information and information from the release of the QKit pointing at strengths and weaknesses of the QKit. The qualification database is available to TCA users in form of a TCA model that contains the following information about the qualified tools:
- Tool Owner
- Qualification Kit Owner
- Release Notes of the Qualification Kit with the following information
- Date of the QKit Release
- Qualification Method & Safety Standard
- Covered Tool Versions
- Main Tool Features/UseCases covered by the QKit
- Qualification/tool relevant issues of the QKit including work arounds
Please contact us at E-Mail if you have qualifyable tools that we can add to the database or if you like to receive it.
In our QKit Database you will find QKits that we have created in cooperation with our customers:
Click on the following image to open the QKitDB:
You can also find more information about our QKits here:
Sie wollen mehr erfahren?
Kontaktieren Sie uns!
Tel +49 (89) 5388669-287