25 October 2022
Software analyst (m/f/d) in the field of automotive and autonomous driving
Ever wanted to be a software archaeologist?
Have you always wanted to be a part of a team which makes the future a little bit safer?
Your goal is to increase the safety of the tool chains based on the established standards for functional safety (ISO 26262) and to document safety measures. Together with our customers, you analyze the software development environment and development tools they use. Here you get a comprehensive & detailed picture of their tool chain and how the various tools are related. You can analyze, visualize and model these findings in our in-house tool TCA. If required, you will analyze customers’ code and scripts, which are created in Python, Java or Scala, for example. Finally, you will develop concepts and strategies in cooperation with our customers. With this you help our customers to create functionally safe software.
We offer you
- An attractive salary
- Meaningful learning opportunities to help in career progression.
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths
- Friendly, respectful and creative working environment
- Exciting corporate and team building events
- Spacious office rooms
- Work-life balance through flexible working times & possibility to work from home
- Continuing and advanced trainings
- Convenient central location in Munich (directly at the S-Bahn station Hackerbrücke)
You have the following knowledge
- completed degree in computer science, electrical engineering or a comparable field of study
- hands on experience in Python, Java or Scala
- knowledge of functional safety standards is an advantage
- interest in tools for embedded software development
- interest in getting to know new software in the field of software development
You have the following skills
- independent and methodical work
- quality awareness
- analytical thinking
- good communication and team skills
- very good knowledge of German and English