29 September 2021
Understand complex program code
For use in safety-critical systems such as autonomous vehicles, we must ensure that the software libraries, compilers and other build and integration tools that are used must be safe.
C and C++ are the most widely used coding languages in the automotive industry. However, of late C++ is increasingly being used and is desired over C. Many new challenges are encountered when validating/testing C++ software-libraries for which a deeper understanding of C++ is required.
What better place than Validas, the world leader in software tools and libraries qualification to tackle those challenges?
You will develop and analyze tests for software libraries, build and integration tools. You will run the tests on embedded hardware and evaluate, among other things, the code coverage of test suites. In our work, we follow safety standards such as ISO 26262.
We offer you
- An attractive salary
- Meaningful learning opportunities to help in career progression.
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths
- Friendly, respectful and creative working environment
- Exciting corporate and team building events
- Spacious office rooms
- Work-life balance through flexible working times & possibility to work from home
- Continuing and advanced trainings
- Convenient central location in Munich (directly at the S-Bahn station Hackerbrücke)
You have the following knowledge: We prefer formal methods to formal dress code
- Completed degree in computer science, electrical engineering or a comparable field of study
- In-depth knowledge of C or C ++
- Practical experience in dealing with various C / C ++ compilers
- Ideally experience in other programming languages (e.g. Python)
- Experience in testing software and embedded systems is an advantage.
You have the following skills: Passion and enthusiasm for what you do
- Independent and methodical work
- Ability to abstract and be creative
- Openness to further development
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Very good knowledge of German and / or English